Wednesday 11 July 2012

I need to see your glory fall.

I need the joy of salvation, the light of life awakened anew.

I need to renew my mind in the joy of Christ Jesus.

I want to be fuel, where one spark of your Holy Spirit can land and ignite into a blaze of faithful service.

I want to sing and dance and speak and cry and laugh for you.

I want to live like life is all about you. It is.

I want to live in the light of eternity.

I want to feel the eternal weight of glory and respond in awe and worship.

I want to know you, not just know of you.

I want you to ignite the deepest corners of my heart to love you.

I want to be passionate about the gospel.

Lord, show me your glory!

1 comment:

  1. Linda, this is my heart, too. I so want to see the glory of our Beautiful God. I want to be metamorphisized, transformed, changed into something beautiful that reflects the glory of God. I want to love Him with my whole heart.

    I get this.

    ReplyDelete

By swallowing evil words unsaid, no one has ever harmed his stomach. ~Winston Churchill

Smart guy.